Monday 30 September 2013

Blue Oyster RYA Competent Crew Course Review at our Barcelona L'Escala Base

Dear Susie
BOS arranged a great Competent Crew course for me last week and special thanks are due to my brilliant fellow crew Jo and Ted and instructor Sabina. The week was much much more than just good sailing tuition. The companionship and team spirit were fantastic and it was great fun. I have to make particular mention of Sabina's teaching and leadership which I found highly professional and thoroughly enjoyable. We were very well looked after. I have arranged to study for Day Skipper theory in London over the winter and I hope to be back on the Costa Brava in Spring for a weeks Day Skipper practical.
Many thanks and best regards
Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco
RYA Sailing Courses