Tuesday 17 December 2013

Barcelona and Gibraltar RYA Competent Crew Courses +34 972 662 494 Review Now Booking Mondays 2014

Hi Susie
It was a super trip.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  The crew were very friendly and welcoming considering they had been together for some time when I joined them.  Oliver was very good at ensuring I got to experience as much as possible - I was quite surprised at how quickly I was thrown into it.  He made sure my syllabus was covered and it was a very pleasurable holiday/ course - I have recommended it to several friends already - I feel lucky to have got on board your ship ! 
Many thanks 
Cathryn McLean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco
RYA Sailing Courses