Sunday 24 April 2016

From Australia Mary Kelly Passed her RYA CC Course and Anna Leskinen from Finland attended our refresher Coastal week.


Mary Kelly (Left) from Australia and  Anna Leskinen from Finland
Susie, Thank you so much for a very challenging learning curve through your Sailing Course (RYA Competent Crew 18th April 2016) I enjoyed it even though I was overwhelmed many times! Steve was a great instructor and it was lovely meeting the rest of the crew. I am amazed I actually have a Certificate! I hope I can use my new skills when I return home to Australia. Thank you for holding onto my luggage as well! Kind regards, Mary Kelly. Book RYA Courses Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco
RYA Sailing Courses