Sunday 25 September 2016

Barcelona Sailing School RYA Instructor Steve Reviewed by Alistair Russell - BOS +34 629 881 923

Blue Oyster Sailing Instructor Steve (center) on SY Aurora
Dear Susie

I would just like to give you some feedback on last weeks Day Skipper course that I attended.
The boat was ideal for the number of people on it, well stocked with all the refreshments and food we needed. The sailing route we took was spectacular, giving us a great week of sailing.

Moving on to our instruction, I would like to thank Steve for his seemingly never ending patience. His knowledge knows no bounds. I personally gained a huge amount of information and sailing experience day by day.

I know this will make me a better sailor and enable me to get the most out of future sailing opportunities.  Could you please forward this to Steve as I have no contact details for him and let him know that the Reeds Skipper Handbook has been ordered and will be fully utilised.

Once again many thanks for a well organised course. 

I will happily recommend Blue Oyster Sailing/Barcelona Sailing School.

Kind regards.
Alistair Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco
RYA Sailing Courses