Tuesday 23 April 2013

Blue Oyster RYA Courses Gibraltar Barcelona L'Escala and Port Olimpic Courses Start Mondays from £495 per week

Hi Susie

Just to feedback on my experience, I think Oliver is a top class instructor. Hard working, very clear in his advice, instructions and explanations, managing a frustrating situation of excessive breeze very well; and also managing the social, welcome and customer service side of his role very well too.
As a student I felt fully confident I was in confident, competent and experienced hands who made learning informative and fun. He gets my vote. Very many thanks to him and please do pass this on.

Simon M. Madrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco
RYA Sailing Courses