Saturday 14 December 2013

Congratulations to our December Fast Track Yachtmaster Students on Passing their RYA Exams

Fast Track Yachtmaster and RYA Gap Year Training Barcelona. Well done to Roddy, Toobs, Dal, and Alejandro on passing their RYA Yachtmaster Offshore and Coastal Exams in December 2014. Following their intensive training and sailing from both our Gibraltar and Barcelona Bases they took their RYA Assessments and successfully passed. All now benefit from Commercially Endorsed RYA Certificates that enable them to work worldwide. Our courses start every Monday throughout the year from Barcelona and Gibraltar.

Hello Susie
After a week of travelling and celebrations I finally have some time to check my mail and catch up with some things. I would like to thank you for everything. I have a great time during the last few months. Learn a lot and meet a bunch of very nice people and of course got my RYA Yachtmaster. I'll be back in England in March but my plan is to move to Spain for the next Summer. I will love to do the RYA Cruising Instructor course and of course I will like to do it with Blue Oyster.  Again thank you very much for all your help and the great time I spend with you.
Happy Christmas and hopefully I'll see you at some point next year.

Alejandro RYA Yachtmaster Offshore with Commercial Endorsement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco
RYA Sailing Courses