Sunday 29 May 2016

BOS Fast Track Day Skipper Ashley Passes. 'Wonderful home cooked dinners... you are quite the chef.'

Ashley BOS Fast Track Day Skipper Blue Oyster Sailing
Susie, I am currently in beautiful Barcelona, but dreaming of being back on a student filled sail boat rocking the Costa Brava waters. I had a wonderful time and feel I learned so much in the day skipper course. Thank you for a great experience along with a great crew. You were so clear and concise in your lessons, Mark is very knowledgeable on sea breezes, not the drink... Charlie is awesome- great and relaxed, and Steve... Probably the coolest guy in Spain. I really enjoyed all of you. On top of a great school, I feel like I met some really cool people and hope to know them for a long time. I came to Blue Oyster for an adventure on holiday, but now that I've finished my course; I'm itching to turn from my motor yachting career to a sailing one. Thanks for opening my eyes to this world. Now if you know anyone who wants a day skipper please open their eyes to me! 

Sincerely, Ashley Warren Ashmwarren@gmail.com

P.S. Wonderful home cooked dinners... you are quite the chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco
RYA Sailing Courses