Saturday 25 February 2017

RYA Day Skipper Practical Course Students Sailing near to Palamos with Barcelona Sailing School +34 629 881 923

Chris Lamer, Grazziano, Peter Henderson and Simon Ferrier
Hi Susie,
Thank you, I had a great time. Steve (RYA Instructor) sets a very good example. There’s so much for me to learn and I’d like to do this as soon as possible.  I should have emphasised that I do very much appreciate the flexibility that you demonstrated, since I booked my course well over a year ago, and that I intend to take as many of my future courses with your school.

Thanks again, Peter Henderson
(BOS RYA Day Skipper Practical Course 17 Feb 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco
RYA Sailing Courses