Monday 12 February 2018

RYA Coastal Skipper Successfully completes his BOS RYA Coastal Skipper Combined Theory and Practical Course

Hi Susie 
Katie and Dan RYA Day Skippers BOS Barcelona


Thanks again to you all for a very enjoyable RYA Coastal Skipper course in January. I was just hoping to follow up with you about your friend with the Hallberg-Rassy who was looking for crew for the ARC this year. I’d be very keen to get involved as I will be on my seasonal break from work over this period and would love to get some more sailing in. If he wants to know some details, I’m a 37 year old pilot and keen to get some transatlantic experience. I’m a good cook and, once upon a time, I was a qualified doctor (and I am a first aid instructor at the moment). Although I haven’t practiced medicine for about 11 years, should something go wrong mid Atlantic, I may have a better chance of providing some medical assistance. If he wants to know any more details, feel free to pass on my email and phone number. As of around March, I’ll be based in Mallorca.

All the best to Mark, Steve and Duncan. Thanks again for a great time. Hope the lads are getting on well with their Yachtmaster training. All the best David.

It was a pleasure to put David in touch with the owner of the Hallberg Rassy for the ARC 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco

Own Boat Tuition Barcelona, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco
RYA Sailing Courses